Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
If you’re going to wear stars and stripes, there’s not a better day than the 4th of July to do so. But, even if you’re sticking with something pattern-free — say head-to-toe summer whites, jeans and a red, white or blue tee or a statement making red halter dress you’ll need the perfect makeup to complete your look. When it comes to red, white and blue makeup, you will never go wrong with bronzed skin, a red lip and graphic navy or white eye makeup.
I love this patriotic look on this extra-special day, but the truth is this is a makeup look that works any other day as well. To make it modern, strategically apply concealer only where needed and dust the bronzer onto clean skin before
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS