This fall you’ll see everything from neon – like the hot pink Kelly Osbourne recently flouted on Fashion Police – to the vamp vibe with berry and burgundy. So throw away those boring nude lipsticks. It’s so yesterday.
Alexis Vogel, a Hollywood-based makeup artist whose clients include Pamela Anderson and Sharon Stone, says, “This season look for strong, bold colors, such as royal blue and purple rimming around the eyes and metallic touches on cheek bones and brows. You’ll definitely stand out in a crowd.” Check out Alexis’s website for all the celebrity trends a
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS