This fall you’ll see everything from neon – like the hot pink Kelly Osbourne recently flouted on Fashion Police – to the vamp vibe with berry and burgundy. So throw away those boring nude lipsticks. It’s so yesterday.
Alexis Vogel, a Hollywood-based makeup artist whose clients include Pamela Anderson and Sharon Stone, says, “This season look for strong, bold colors, such as royal blue and purple rimming around the eyes and metallic touches on cheek bones and brows. You’ll definitely stand out in a crowd.” Check out Alexis’s website for all the celebrity trends a
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS