Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
With the launch of Clinique’s original 8-shade Chubby Stick (immensely popular, but predominantly darker and berry-toned shades), portable makeup never had it so good. They were balmy, dewy, and functional as a lighter veil than chapstick.
Since then, Clinique has put out several versions of the Chubby Stick launch, including the latest Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ($17) which comes in four delicious crayon-like barrels: Budding Blossom, Poppin’ Poppy, Coming Up Rosy, and Flowering Freesia.
Photo Credit: Clinique.com
These are some of the sheerest shades I’ve seen on the market, especially in an age
Fall is all about a dark lip. Love the look, but afraid to take the plunge? Ease into this quintessential fall look with a beautiful berry tint, inspired by our dimming memory of summer fruits. You can apply lightly for a hint of juicy color or layer on for a bolder look. Wear these sumptuous, rich, and glossy lip colors for just the perfect amount of seasonal color. If the skies aren’t bright, no reason your pout can’t be.
KORRES Lip Butter Glaze in Raspberry ($14)
Photo Credit: KorresUSA.com
KORRES Lip Butter Glaze in Raspberry has a creamy consistency and comes in an easy application tube. The buttery g
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE