Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
By now you should be more than aware that any tan you get naturally is sun damage, but for many the lure of a deep, golden and figure flattering tan is too great an opportunity to pass up, especially during the summer season or when you’re on vacation.
The simple truth is, it makes a lot of sense to get a spray tan or use self-tanner before succumbing to temptation and the sun’s damaging rays. Katherine Goldman, celebrity esthetician/waxologist and owner of the Stript Wax Bar says, “With a spray tan, you end up with the beautiful looking skin you want, but you avoid the pitfalls and risks that come with other tanning routes. It’s the best route to take to look great for the summer.”
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS