Pinot, cab, merlot…I like a good glass of wine as much as the next woman, but what I like even better are the amazing anti-aging properties to be found in red wine. According to scientific research, one glass a day is all it takes to reap the benefits. Wine, particularly the red varieties, is rich in polyphenols, antioxidants and resveratrol, a potent antioxidant known to protect cells against oxidative damage, stimulate cell turnover and reduce inflammation so your skin stays younger looking for longer.
A nice glass of vino is one thing, but recent research suggests that topical resveratrol is one of the most powerful antioxidants available which would explain the abundance of skin c
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS