If you want firmer, younger looking skin and you’re not using glycolic acid as part of your skincare regimen, you might want to rethink that decision. Glycolic acid, a highly effective AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) can transform your skin by breaking down and exfoliating the old, dead, dull surface skin cells to reveal brighter, rosier, more luminous skin. This chemical exfoliant diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, age spots and scars while it boosts collagen production and radiance. It can even eradicate blackheads, improve acne and make pores appear less visible.
AT THE CLINIC OR MEDSPA
Dermatologists perform glycolic acid peels because they can rejuvenate the s
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS