If you want firmer, younger looking skin and you’re not using glycolic acid as part of your skincare regimen, you might want to rethink that decision. Glycolic acid, a highly effective AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) can transform your skin by breaking down and exfoliating the old, dead, dull surface skin cells to reveal brighter, rosier, more luminous skin. This chemical exfoliant diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, age spots and scars while it boosts collagen production and radiance. It can even eradicate blackheads, improve acne and make pores appear less visible.
AT THE CLINIC OR MEDSPA
Dermatologists perform glycolic acid peels because they can rejuvenate the s
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS