Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
For over twenty years, Dr. Michael Kulick has been serving the greater San Francisco area as an internationally recognized plastic surgery expert specializing in facial procedures.
Dr. Kulick uses cosmetic surgery to help patients overcome concerns about their physical appearance caused by birth defects, injuries, genetic structure, and the effects of aging. In these cases, the result of plastic surgery has increased self-esteem and enhanced quality of life for each patient. Dr. Kulick is a firm believer that having a strong level of self-esteem is one of the many factors that lead to an emotionally satisfying life.
BITB spoke with Dr. Kulick on why he became a plastic surgeon, popula
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS