For decades, acne was considered a rite of passage – and the residual scars served as a near-constant and unwanted reminder of breakouts past. As many as 20 million Americans have acne that is bad enough to cause scars, but an influx of new treatments are is helping diminish the physical and emotional scars associated with acne.
“Acne scarring is a problem that has plagued plastic surgeons and dermatologists for a long time, without many easy and effective treatments,“ says Anthony Youn, MD a board-certified plastic surgeon in Troy, Michigan. “These new treatments give practitioners several options in their armamentarium to treat a troublesome and frustrating cosmetic problem.”
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS