Classics are great but they can get a little boring. Classics with a twist, on the other hand, make things a little more interesting. Beauty brands have taken notice by creating old standbys in gel form. Easy to apply—and to remove—gel formulas offer long-lasting performance. From gel manicures—perhaps old hat by now—to gel foundations, here are all the classics you want now, updated.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is a prime example. First launched when moisturizers were the only anti-aging product for dry skinned women of a certain age, DDML is a cult classic. But for thicker, oilier, darker skin types. they came up with a light weight, oil free version –
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE