Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Sleep is crucial for giving your body (and your skin) a chance to rejuvenate and repair itself, and proper rest is just as important as a proper diet, regular exercise and being mindful about our overall health. Yet I’m continually amazed at the lack of value placed on this essential part of our lives. Very often, sleep is not prioritized, and most people are unaware of how to set the body up for a better night of rest.
Let’s consider these facts…
7–19% of adults in the U.S. report not getting enough rest or sleep every day
An estimated 50 to 70 million Americans have chronic sleep disorders
It is estimated that over 50% of the U.S. population will suffer from a sleep
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS