Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
No matter how skilled your injector is, sometimes bruises happen. Whether you’ve bitten the bullet and decided to get Botox, facial fillers or undergone another procedure that’s left you with an unsightly bruise, you don’t have to grin and bear it. In fact, you don’t have to bare it at all.
The face is quite vascular. When a needle is inserted under the skin, small blood vessels can be broken causing a purple or blue bruise to form. Of course it will fade to nothing over time but you don’t have to advertise that you’ve had something done while you’re waiting for it to disappear. Unfortunately, it’s nearly impossible to cover a bruise up with your usual concealer/foundation combo but
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS