Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
No matter how skilled your injector is, sometimes bruises happen. Whether you’ve bitten the bullet and decided to get Botox, facial fillers or undergone another procedure that’s left you with an unsightly bruise, you don’t have to grin and bear it. In fact, you don’t have to bare it at all.
The face is quite vascular. When a needle is inserted under the skin, small blood vessels can be broken causing a purple or blue bruise to form. Of course it will fade to nothing over time but you don’t have to advertise that you’ve had something done while you’re waiting for it to disappear. Unfortunately, it’s nearly impossible to cover a bruise up with your usual concealer/foundation combo but
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS