With approximately 40 million Americans suffering from seasonal allergies, chances are that more than a few BITB readers are among them. Sneezing and wheezing your way through Spring is not so pretty. Signs of this can include congestion, itchy, red, swollen or watery eyes and many other less-than-desirable symptoms.
To reduce your exposure to pollen and other seasonal triggers:
Remove your shoes and change your clothing upon entering your home.
Shower and wash your hair before bedtime.
Sleep with the windows closed and use an air purifier in your bedroom and the rooms you inhabit most.
Wear sunglasses when outdoors.
Besides feeling under-the-weather, allergies can really t
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE