Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
What if you could wake up way more gorgeous than you were the night before? The key is to get enough sleep. Though optimum amounts of nightly shut-eye are different for everyone, most people need between 7 and 9 hours so that the body can effectively repair itself while you are at your highest renewal cycle. An increase in blood flow boosts skin radiance, decreases dark under-eye circles and puffiness and floods nourishment to your hair follicles so a glowing complexion, brighter looking eyes and a healthier head of hair are on the long list of beautifying benefits you can expect. Another big bonus of getting your Zzz’s is that your beauty products will work at peak performance and many are
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON