Lifestyle designer Kathy Ireland and ballroom dancer Chelsie Hightower recently joined forces to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation serving as team leaders of the Latisse Wishes Challenge campaign.
As public personas and beauty icons in their own right, BITB spoke with Kathy and Chelsie to discover some of their favorite beauty products and practices.
KATHY IRELAND: Supermodel turned supermogul, Kathy Ireland is now chief designer and CEO of Kathy Irleand Worldwide. Here’s a glimpse at her beauty routine.
Top 3 desert island beauty products: Kathy Ireland Skincare and body butter, hair conditioner and a tweezer.
Anti-aging secrets: Sleep, longer eyelashes from L
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS