Many ladies in their 20s buy anti-aging products. As with many things in life, when it comes to achieving perfect skin, preventing problems is often more effective that trying to get rid of them. And that’s perhaps why many young women are opting to invest in skincare products.
Wendy Lewis, founder and editor-in-chief of Beauty In The Bag, explains: “You are never too young to start an anti-aging regime. Women in their 20s are buying into the concept of prevention and starting early.” Ms Lewis says sun avoidance is a key part of this, as young ladies don’t want to age in the same way their grandparents or parents did.
However, there are also plenty of treatments for those alrea
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE