For members of the beauty industry, nothing says holiday good tidings like the CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women) Foundation Beauty of Giving Luncheon. The annual event brings members of the industry together to celebrate the season, but even better, to raise money for Cancer and Careers, the leading support organization for women and men undergoing cancer treatment, while continuing to work and maintain their careers. Founded by CEW in 2001, Cancer and Careers is “considered the leader in the field,” said Carlotta Jacobson, president of CEW.
“The second question that patients ask after being diagnosed with cancer is ‘how am I going to continue to work,’” Jacobson said during her
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE