Photo Credit: triabeauty.com
It is a whole lot easier and more affordable these days to treat skin woes right in the comfort of your own home. A bevy of safe, portable beauty gizmos promise to deliver professional results with the use of microcurrents, LEDs (light emitting diodes) and lasers that whiten teeth, erase fine lines, remove unwanted hair and banish acne.
Most of these gadgets contain LEDs, which penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin to treat specific skin problems. LED Light therapy is based on technology developed from NASA revealing that certain frequencies of light energize new tissue growth. These lights are non-invasive and do not cause any harm or cancer.
LEDs primarily available in over-
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE