Once she discovered the beauty industry, Lilli Gordon, CEO and Founder of First Aid Beauty never looked back at her former career in finance. It all started with a job guiding the fledgling Fresh soap and body line into a full-blown luxury skincare company, ultimately purchased by LVMH. Next, Lilli turned to a beauty cause very close to her own heart, efficacious, every day skincare that was developed for sensitive skin. She founded FAB in 2009, and now her fundamental, workhorse products are sold at Sephora and multiple online resources.
Tell us a little bit about your background. How did you get started in the beauty biz?
I have a very strange background t
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS