What’s more patriotic than wearing stylish red, white, and blue makeup on the 4th of July? Of course, we’re not suggesting that you resemble Uncle Sam or get tacky, but there’s a way to pull off a sense of elegance while celebrating the colors of the stars and stripes. Here are a few beauty finds that we love and are patriotic without being wacky.
Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Nail Polish in Tight Knit ($6.99)
Photo Credit: Sally Hansen
Relax, your nails are not going to turn into a pet from The Muppet Show. But Sally Hansen’s new Fuzzy Coat nail polish is a super fun way to put some pizzazz into your nail polish routine. Tight Knit is a fun option that paints your nails with blue and white
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS