Meet the Dry Skin Crusader
Vicki Weaver-Payne, CEO and founder of Eight Body Moisture, takes healing to the power of eight with her bath and body cleansing and hydrating products. Composed of eight key ingredients and available in Ginger Lime and Lavender scents, Eight Body Moisture products are based on a formula perfected by Vicki’s mother during World War II. Growing up in a small town in Oklahoma, the daughter of a farmer/agricultural feed mill owner, Vicki was very familiar with home-grown food, clothes and remedies. When she became concerned about her own dry skin, Vicki started making her mother’s formulation herself and Eight Body Moisture was born.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE