Well over twenty years ago, Lisa Price started mixing up fragrances, body butters and lotions in her kitchen. Customers at Brooklyn flea markets and craft fairs snapped them up and helped turn this passionate hobby of hers into the beauty empire that is now Carol’s Daughter, a line of prestige haircare, body care and skin care products made with natural ingredients.
A big part of Price’s success might be due go the fact that she listens to what her customers really want, what they’re not satisfied with, what’s going to make them happy and then does her best to deliver on that. When pressed on what she’s working on for 2016 Price wouldn’t spill the beans except to say she’s got “lots of
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS