The Cosmetic Executive Women’s Product Demo is an annual event that brings together all the leaders in the beauty industry to test and ultimately vote on the year’s best introductions across 29 categories of makeup, skin, hair, body care and fragrance. This year’s demo, which took place yesterday in New York City, was no different, with approximately 2,000 members of the industry sampling and learning about products that are all vying for the coveted CEW Beauty Awards seal.
From vibrating lip exfoliators to the latest keratin hair treatments and peptide packed anti-aging creams, over 625 products representing more than 300 brands were on display at the Metropolitan Pavilion on West
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS