Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Annie Tevelin, aka, the SkinOwl, is an accomplished entrepreneur and professional makeup artist with experience in all aspects of the beauty industry: fashion, video and print. Annie has the innate ability to bring out the natural beauty of her subject, with a focus on clean, natural products that allow the skin to breathe, glow and age gracefully.
After starting her career shadowing makeup artists on music video sets in Los Angeles, Annie accepted a position with Lancome Paris to be a member of their Pro-Artistry team. Trained professionally by Lancome Paris motivated Annie to take her education one step further. Annie completed UCLA’s Cosmetic Chemistry program in 2011 and launched wh
Jet’s motto “look, study and attack” has made her an undeniable expert in the beauty industry. Evolving the looks of her clients by focusing on hair texture and bone structure, natural skin tones and color, she’s known for creating unique, signature styles that leave her clients looking gorgeous and feeling confident. Her level of knowledge and skill in contemporary hair styling technique has resulted in Jet Rhys Salon features in numerous fashion and beauty publications such as Allure, Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue.
Beauty In The Bag spoke with Jet to learn more about her career and best hair-care tips.
1. You’ve been welcoming celebrities at your salons for years
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS