It’s that time of year again – time to get smooth and bare all!
According to BEAM Laser Spa in New York City, clients come in year round to keep stubble under control, but March through September is their busiest season. Beam’s laser of choice is the Candela GentleMax laser that gives amazing and has a special cooling device to blast the skin’s surface while the active hair follicles are destroyed, making it almost painless.
But if you’re not quite ready to check into a laser clinic, you don’t need to look like a caterpillar with these new DIY hair removal helpers.
bliss ‘fuzz off’ foam ($32)
[caption id=”attachment_49220″ align=”aligncenter” width
Photo Credit: beamlaserspa.com
Stop shaving and get smooth skin and stubble-free 365/year. Enter Beam Laser Spa, the chic boutique laser hair removal spa in Columbus Circle. Founded by the lovely Brazilian sister duo Andréa and Liza Young, Beam Laser Spa is the ultimate laser hair removal destination for cutting edge technology, laser expertise, and superb friendly service.
Admittedly a few minutes late (Thank you NYC gridlock traffic), I walked into the serene Beam Laser Spa waiting room with ambient lighting and views of Central Park. I was cheerfully greeted and offered a cold beverage as I filled in my paperwork and mentally prepared myself for the bikini line-laser session I fretted about all day.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS