Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It’s hot out there, so the last thing you need is to blast yourself with more heat, right? And even if you do manage to blowdry your hair without breaking a sweat, the humidity will basically undo your efforts within minutes of stepping out the door. We reached out to celebrity hairstylist Nikki Providence (who’s gotten Tori Kelly, Rose McIver and Kacy Hill red-carpet ready and worked on ad campaigns for Proenza Schouler, Nordstrom and Topshop) who says, “Just thinking about turning on a blowdryer makes me melt. With the right products and techniques, you can be all set for air-dry success!”
The first step: “Get as much water out of your hair as you can—an extra-absorbent micr
I have bad hair on a good day. Most days, I have really bad hair. A blowout doesn’t even last overnight for me. All of that changed when I got turned on to Brazilian Keratin treatments. Okay, so they might shorten my lifespan by a few years from the formaldehyde, but this blonde is going down with soft, shiny, manageable locks.
Seriously, anything that helps simplify my hair routine is a welcome addition to my overgrown arsenal of anti-frizz, curl killing and detangling weapons. And no price is too high to pay for good hair on the run.
Take it from me. These 3 hair tools are going to rock your world, I promise.
DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush ($300)
This breakthrough firs
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS