Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Kamakshi Zeidler is a board certified plastic surgeon in San Jose and greater South Bay Area. She has authored numerous medical journal articles and lectured nationwide. She is one of very few women surgeons in the Bay Area formally trained in microsurgical breast reconstruction; her specialty is aesthetic plastic surgery of the face and body. Dr. Zeidler’s philosophy is to create a fantastic but natural appearing final result.
Dr. Zeidler sat down with BITB to discuss her passions, top trends in cosmetic surgery and her predictions for the future of surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face and body.
1. Can you tell us about your passion for your career?
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS