Aaaahh, the best antidote to a cold winter’s night is a soothing hot bath followed by a warm cozy robe. Shut off your iPhone, add some flickering tea lights, Diana Krall and a full bodied Cab to transform a bath soak into a luxe mini vacay.
Bath salts have therapeutic as well as relaxation properties. Sea salt dissolves negative energy and helps de-acidify the body to raise pH levels. As sea salt works its magic, it will remove accumulations of lactic acid, an unfortunate byproduct of exercising. Remember sea salt is not the same as the salt you sprinkle on your food, which should be kept out of your tub. Delectable fragrances, aromatic oils like rosemary and lavender, foaming and efferve
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS