If you’ve been dreaming of a trip to Provence you might just get your chance. L’Occitane and GLAMSQUAD have joined up to celebrate natural beauty and give you a chance to win big! To kick off the joint venture celebration of their partnership, they’re offering beauty lovers the chance to win an all-expense paid trip to the South of France plus a year’s worth of GLAMSQUAD makeovers. You can also enter to win a $200 shopping spree and a GLAMSQUAD makeover. Entries are being accepted from now through August 14, 2015 at 11:59 pm and are open to all US residents 18 years of age and older.
To win the trip and year’s worth of makeovers, you’ll need to enter online at usa.loccitane.com/bea
Meet the Dry Skin Crusader
Vicki Weaver-Payne, CEO and founder of Eight Body Moisture, takes healing to the power of eight with her bath and body cleansing and hydrating products. Composed of eight key ingredients and available in Ginger Lime and Lavender scents, Eight Body Moisture products are based on a formula perfected by Vicki’s mother during World War II. Growing up in a small town in Oklahoma, the daughter of a farmer/agricultural feed mill owner, Vicki was very familiar with home-grown food, clothes and remedies. When she became concerned about her own dry skin, Vicki started making her mother’s formulation herself and Eight Body Moisture was born.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS