First Halloween and then Thanksgiving, fall is definitely pumpkin season. Believe it or not, besides making great pies and jack-o’-lanterns, pumpkins also contain vitamin A, which softens skin, vitamin C, which reverses skin damage, and zinc, which promotes elasticity. Plus, who doesn’t love the warm, spicy scent of pumpkin? Try these great pumpkin-enhanced products to keep your skin beautiful and strong through the coming winter months.
If you love the sweet, warm smells of fall and Thanksgiving, coat your body with Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body
Photo Credit: www.amazon.com
It has been said that flowers and champagne set the stage, but chocolate steals the show. Did you know that a piece of chocolate melting in your mouth is more intense than a passionate kiss – and the effects last four times as long? Beauty too can’t resist chocolate’s siren call; you’ll find it included in everything from fragrance to bronzing powder.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time for a little indulgence. Check out these calorie-free treats for face, body and soul. Who needs a truffle when you can soak in a bath brimming with chocolate flavored suds or scrub your body with a mouth-watering chocolate exfoliant?
And remember: Chocolate doesn’t make th
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS