Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Before my fellow fashionistas get too excited, this is ESKATA with a K and a T, not ESCADA with a C and a D…ESKATA is the first and only FDA-approved topical treatment that can treat raised SKs – doc shorthand for seborrheic keratoses. For those of you who are not familiar, raised SKs are those irregular unsightly-looking growths that can be pigmented or skin color and can show up on the face, arms, legs, or anywhere.
Seborrheic keratosis (SK) is the very common skin condition you probably never heard of, but dermatologists see them just about every day. Although the lesions are mostly benign, they can be unsightly. They can flat or raised and dark or the color of your skin. Historicall
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS