BAREX ITALIANA HAIR PRODUCTS Barex Italiana is an internationally renowned company that was established in 1967, and in its 42 years of existence Barex has only grown to be better known and of better quality. Barex Italiana breaks down their products into several categories, including: daily use, dry hair, fine hair, colour treated hair, frizzy hair, and styling power. Each of these categories contains their own line of products that are created specifically for that type of hair or use. I sampled the Gloss Hairspray, Hairgomine smooth styling gel, and re-define creme. These products were fantastic- I love the fact that they are created with plant derivatives in combination with the newest beauty breakthroughs. The gel smells very earthy, while the re-define creme smells YUMMY similar to a light vanilla scent. The Gloss Hairspray doesn’t have a particular scent and is not your average hair spray, so you won’t be walking around smelling like a can of it, but your hair will be shiny and fresh looking, not hard and super-sprayed.
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (GOTTA GET IT) These products are associated with italia and will surely leave you looking Bellisimo! Love that there are different categories of products that apply directly to you and what your hair needs.
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE