By Guest Contributor Candice Sabatini
When I visualize shopping in Paris, the images that pop into my head are elegant boutiques, often jammed and crammed, but oozing with elegance. Nothing could be further from that picture than the new Paris concept shop named Merci. With over 16,000 sq. ft of soaring industrial like space on three floors, this recently opened concept shop near the Marais is on a mission to help the children of Madagascar. The owners, Bernard and Marie-France Cohen, who created the luxury children’s brand, Bonpoint, felt that this was the perfect time to create an emporium of luxury items, but also give back and help others less fortunate. (more…)
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS