Photo Credit: yourcolour.com
Coloring your hair generally falls into two camps: the pricey and time consuming option of going to a salon and having a professional colorist select, apply and rinse your color, or the pocket-book friendly at home alternative, which can be messy and confusing. Just looking at all the formulations and shade options in the drugstore aisle can drive any sane woman into a panic. Wouldn’t it be great to combine both camps? Luckily for our BeautyintheBag UK readers, YourColour is here to offer the best of both worlds.
In a few easy steps, you can get professionally selected hair color in the comfort of your own home. The process starts with a free one-on-one consultation via FaceTime or Sk
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS