Photo Credit: phytospecific.com
The way the story goes is that the Baobab tree is a long-living tree found in Africa (we’re talking up to 5,000 years old!), with a massive trunk that can store up to 32,000 gallons of water. Its fruit oil can hold eight times its weight in moisture, is easily absorbed into hair and skin, and loaded with nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, and manganese. It’s also highly anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and contains fatty acids, proteins and amino acids.
When celebrity stylist Israel Segal was looking for hydrating hair care products for him and his family, he decided to create his own healthier hair care line without harsh chemical
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS