We are equal opportunity beauty buffs who will try products from the drug store or the poshest department stores, but could we really unearth beauty in the diaper bag? Believe it. Many of the products we use to keep our kids healthy and happy are good for mamas too. If you aspire to baby smoothness then it makes good sense to dip into skincare formulated for delicate little faces and bodies. Here we review a few of our favorites.
Sun Protection – California Baby No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen is popular for kids with sensitive skin who don’t tolerate fr
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS