As Revision Skincare’s Director of Research & Development, Tatiana Kononov spends a good deal of her time traveling the world in search for the most unique and potent anti-aging ingredients. She also works side by side with researchers in the company’s Dallas, Texas-based lab blending peptides, antioxidants, and other ingredients so that they work synergistically to boost collagen, fight fine lines and wrinkles and reduce the visible signs of aging.
Kononov chatted with Beauty In The Bag about her job, her travels as well as how she incorporates her favorite Revision Skincare products in her day to day.
Here’s what we learned:
1. What’s in
In honor of Acne Awareness Month, which ends on June 30, we have news of a new approach to clearing up blemishes, the ClarityMD™ Acne Solution. Previewed at the AAD conference in Miami last March by Envy Medical Inc., the creators of the Lumixyl® skin brightening system, ClarityMD™ is clinically proven to significantly clear both inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne within days, plus it works three times faster than comparable topical prescription and over the counter acne treatments.
“Even the best acne products can take up to six weeks to work, however, unpleasant side effects from these regimens, including dryness and irritation often cause patients to stop using the produc
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS