The Expert Secret to Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions – Stay Realistic!
It’s that time of year again when we resolve to get buffed and toned; go on a diet; quit bad habits such as smoking and drinking alcohol; and plan to save more money.
“People make New Year’s resolutions about things that they know they really should do, but have neglected,” says Jana Klauer, weight-loss expert and author of The Park Avenue Nutritionist’s Plan. “To lose weight and start exercising top many lists; plus all the holiday festivities can pack on the pounds and keep people out of the gym.” (more…)
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE