The Expert Secret to Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions – Stay Realistic!
It’s that time of year again when we resolve to get buffed and toned; go on a diet; quit bad habits such as smoking and drinking alcohol; and plan to save more money.
“People make New Year’s resolutions about things that they know they really should do, but have neglected,” says Jana Klauer, weight-loss expert and author of The Park Avenue Nutritionist’s Plan. “To lose weight and start exercising top many lists; plus all the holiday festivities can pack on the pounds and keep people out of the gym.” (more…)
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event