Need a checklist? Use a bingo card!
Everyone knows that we can’t stick to one makeup application routine for the rest of the academic year, because aside from the fact that there’s no single makeup for all seasons, this will just make us look dull and boring. Besides, we wouldn’t want to be tagged as someone who doesn’t take risks when it comes to combinations in cosmetics. Why do we need to wear makeup? The information site Wise Geek gave us a few reasons. Applying cosmetics enhances our natural beauty, and it even adds to our physical allure. Makeup also gives women a boost in confidence, which we all need to face the world.
Now that school has officially started, it won’t
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS