Photo Credit: facebook.com/livingproof : Status Salon
This summer flew by way too fast, and while I’ll certainly miss the slower pace and my whenever-I-feel-like-it pick of leisure activities, time and the changing seasons don’t stand still for anyone. I spent the past few days making time for school shopping with my kids. We picked up what seemed like enough spiral notebooks, index cards, pens and pencils, pocket folders and reinforcements to outfit a small school. We also shopped for a few new items to add to their wardrobes, and I made a list of the must-have beauty picks for my teen daughter. This year, she’ll be extra busy with schoolwork and studying and sports and socializing, but like all of us — no matter the age — she still wants to
Summer is nearly over, and though you may still be trying to savor your last few days of fun and sun, it’s just about time to head back to school.
But there is an upside to returning to reading, lectures, and exams: new clothes, dorm decor and Fall makeup, of course. Be prepared to power through the school week with our top picks for back-to-school beauty products that are quick, easy, and natural looking; then glam up for some well-deserved weekend partying with something shimmery and bright.
Let’s start with the weekday face. When hurrying between classes and extra-cu
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE