Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
College dorm rooms are notorious for a lot of things, but ample space isn’t one of them. Unless you’re commuting from home or living in a sprawling house off campus, chances are storage space is at a premium which is why it’s more important than ever to head up to school with a smart beauty strategy.
There are certainly a few things you’ll want on hand. Concealer to hide dark circles and imperfections, mascara to make you look more awake, brown eye-liner to do double duty as an eyeliner and brow filler, sunscreen because no matter what the season or the weather you need to protect your skin, and other products that aren’t universal-for-all such as acne appropriate skincare and the right
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS