Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
College dorm rooms are notorious for a lot of things, but ample space isn’t one of them. Unless you’re commuting from home or living in a sprawling house off campus, chances are storage space is at a premium which is why it’s more important than ever to head up to school with a smart beauty strategy.
There are certainly a few things you’ll want on hand. Concealer to hide dark circles and imperfections, mascara to make you look more awake, brown eye-liner to do double duty as an eyeliner and brow filler, sunscreen because no matter what the season or the weather you need to protect your skin, and other products that aren’t universal-for-all such as acne appropriate skincare and the right
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON