Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
According to a Beauty in the Bag poll conducted earlier this year, 70% of us aren’t washing our makeup brushes as often as we should—and here’s how often we actually do it…
Once a week: 30%
Every 3 months: 27%
Every 3-6 months: 20%
This is disturbing, considering we’ve all be told that washing our makeup brushes regularly is as important as washing our faces each night going to bed. The purported reasoning behind this cosmetic edict is that dirty makeup brushes are a breeding ground for bacteria, but this isn’t actually the case, according to board-certified dermatologist Lisa Donofrio, MD of New Haven, Connecticut.
“I’ve been a practicing dermatolo
Photo Credit: diapers.com
The world waited with much anticipation for the birth of the royal baby, and the speculation turned into reality yesterday as Kate Middleton and Prince William welcomed their first child, a boy, into the world.
Taking care of a newborn or a toddler is no child’s play: from a skincare point of view alone, the baby will go through a lot of changes the first year, some more abrupt and startling and others benign. Here are some products and issues that can keep baby (and mom) happy, peaceful, and rash-free during the first year. After all, there’s no more perfect skin than a baby’s skin, so let’s keep it that way.
Leonor Greyl Mousse Douceur Fleurs d’Oranger (ARV $39)
Photo Credit: Le
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE