Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
If you’re a fan of Billions (Showtime), you may recall the episode where Lara Axelrod called on her nurse-sister to give IV infusions to stressed-out Axe Capital traders who indulge in too much booze and food while getting too little sleep. But these nutrient-infused intravenous treatments aren’t just for Type A wolves of Wall Street and hungover Las Vegas revelers. More and more women and men are turning to IV infusions to offset the negative effects of our modern 24/7 lifestyles, which often include an unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, headaches, sleeplessness, and mega stress.
According to the Global Wellness Institute, more and more people are actively seeking alternative, prevent
Seeking plumped, unlined lips? Then check out this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY. We have 3 bottles of B21 Extreme Line-Reducing Lip Care by Orlane (a $75 value) to give to our lucky winners. Containing the brand’s exclusive Memoxyle complex, this innovative lip care plumps up your lips in minutes while helping prevent the appearance of wrinkles and vertical lines.
Working to smooth, firm and moisturize your lips, B21 Extreme Line Reducing Lip Care creates the illusion of more youthful, plumper lips with optical diffusers. In addition, it’s perfect to apply before lipstick or lip gloss as a base to prevent lip color from traveling into vertical lines.
Key to its effectiveness is the
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS