You’ve got to love Estée Lauder for choosing beautiful, sophisticated, and experienced women as their spokesmodels. The latest to receive the honor is Stephanie Seymour, 45, who graced the covers of Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and countless other mags in the late 80s through 90s. She is also well known as the primary model for the up-and-coming lingerie company Victoria’s Secret during that same time span.
A muse for many, Stephanie has been photographed by the fashion industry’s leading photographers—Patrick Demarchelier, Peter Lindbergh, Steven Meisel, Mario Testino, and even Richard Avedon—and is the longtime inspiration of French designer Azzedine Alaia.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE