Rock star and philanthropist Jon Bon Jovi is the latest celebrity to join the fragrance biz. Avon has just announced that the New Jersey native will be the face representing the Unplugged fragrances for men and women due to debut next October and November.
Both Avon and Jon Bon Jovi are known for their charitable efforts. Avon is a global leader in the causes of breast cancer and domestic violence, with more than $860 million raised and awarded worldwide through the Avon Foundation for Women and global philanthropic programs. Jon Bon Jovi is the chairman of The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation, which supports programs that fight poverty and homelessness, including the construction of 330 un
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS