Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
If you’ve noticed this strange sounding miracle ingredient popping up in many beauty products of late, there’s a good reason for it. Micellar water is an ideal way for those with normal to dry and/or sensitive skin to gently and effectively remove makeup, cleanse, refresh, protect and moisturize, all without stripping skin or leaving any oily residue behind.
Micellar water is made up of very small cleansing oil molecules that are suspended in soft water. These molecules are specifically attracted to dirt and oil, so they draw out impurities without stripping the skin of its own protective oils so it easily maintains its lipid barrier. You’ll love that there’s no harsh rubbing, scrubbing
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event