Photo Credit: handperfection.com
Take a good look at your hands. Do you they look older than you want them to? Without a doubt, they’re the first marker of age. “Hands may be the fastest aging body part because the skin is so incredibly thin and they’re constantly in the elements, plus we tend not to protect them the same way we protect the face,” says Ellen Sirot, the undisputed supermodel of hands. You might not recognize Sirot’s face, but you’ll definitely know her hands. They’ve been in ads for Avon, Neutrogena, Sally Hansen, Johnson’s, Verizon, Dove, Elizabeth Arden and countless others — clearly, she knows what she’s talking about!
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE