Summer has a lot going for it. The longer daylight hours mean more time for fun in the sun, but, it’s precisely this that can take a toll on your hair. Chlorine, UV light, and the sea salt from the ocean will fade, fry, and weaken your hair. Thanks to expert advice courtesy of Jet, from Jet Rhys Salons in San Diego, CA, and NYC-based celebrity hairdresser, Jim Crawford, you won’t have to live under a hat all season.
TO PREVENT DAMAGE
Hydrate: If you’re going to be spending a lot of time outdoors “be proactive and hydrate your hair every day with a moisturizing hair mask,” says Jet. Try Bumble and bumble’s Bb Quenching Masque ($38) to replenish and restore your hair’s natural mo
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS