With Halloween barely behind us, I’ve recently noticed that festive candy canes have already started to fill the candy aisles. Truth be told, it’s a bit early for me to embrace the candy cane, but it’s never too early for me to embrace that minty freshness. You see, I love the smell of mint — It makes me feel awake, alive, refreshed and happy. And the good news about mint is its benefits far outweigh its amazing aroma.
When mint is ingested, inhaled or applied topically, it’s known to soothe your stomach and aid in digestion, lift your mood and increase concentration, alertness, visual motor response and memory, decrease appetite, help relieve headaches, cool on contact, reduce inflammat
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE