With Halloween barely behind us, I’ve recently noticed that festive candy canes have already started to fill the candy aisles. Truth be told, it’s a bit early for me to embrace the candy cane, but it’s never too early for me to embrace that minty freshness. You see, I love the smell of mint — It makes me feel awake, alive, refreshed and happy. And the good news about mint is its benefits far outweigh its amazing aroma.
When mint is ingested, inhaled or applied topically, it’s known to soothe your stomach and aid in digestion, lift your mood and increase concentration, alertness, visual motor response and memory, decrease appetite, help relieve headaches, cool on contact, reduce inflammat
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS