Photo Credit: esteelauder.com
Every year an estimated 230,480 women are diagnosed with breast cancer and nearly 40,000 die from it, including my grandmother and two aunts. So I’m delighted to round up some great products whose companies donate a portion of sales to aid cancer research during the month of October – National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Let’s start by saying thanks to the grand dame of cosmetics, Evelyn Lauder, for founding The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) in 1993. So please put your money where your heart is and make sure to do a weekly self-breast exam and have an annual mammogram. For more information on the subject, please visit www.cancer.gov.
Enjoy the fabu
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS