Photo Credit: diapers.com
The world waited with much anticipation for the birth of the royal baby, and the speculation turned into reality yesterday as Kate Middleton and Prince William welcomed their first child, a boy, into the world.
Taking care of a newborn or a toddler is no child’s play: from a skincare point of view alone, the baby will go through a lot of changes the first year, some more abrupt and startling and others benign. Here are some products and issues that can keep baby (and mom) happy, peaceful, and rash-free during the first year. After all, there’s no more perfect skin than a baby’s skin, so let’s keep it that way.
Leonor Greyl Mousse Douceur Fleurs d’Oranger (ARV $39)
Photo Credit: Le
There is nothing as nostalgic as a peppermint candy cane. The red and white striped sweet goes hand in hand with childhood holiday memories of Santa, Frosty, Rudolph and The Grinch. In addition to being a delectable edible, peppermint has many beauty and health benefits. A cross between watermint and spearmint, the oil from the peppermint plant can soothe aching feet as well as settle an upset tummy (perhaps suffering from too much holiday cheer!). Applying peppermint oil to your scalp not only makes your hair smell good, it promotes hair growth, increases blood circulation and adds gloss. And did you know that the menthol in peppermint is good for those of us with oily skin as it controls e
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS